HOMEABOUTARTICLESVIDEOSLINKSSUPPORT USCONTACT US

March 8, 2017

THE HOLY SCRIPTURES

APPENDIX TO STATEMENT OF FAITH
THE 13 PRINCIPLES OF A MESSIANIC BELIEVER
PRINCIPLE NO. 2


I believe the Bible, which consists of the Torah, the Writings of the Prophets, the Wisdom Sayings and New Covenant, to be inspired by the Spirit of YHVH through human agents.  All 40 “co-authors,” notably Moses and King David, many prophets and scribes, young and old, wrote a total of 66 books over a period of 2000 years.  All divinely inspired by the Holy Spirit. The whole Bible should also include the Brit Hadashah, which is the New Covenant that was prophesied by the prophet Jeremiah.  These Holy Scriptures are the foundation of my learning and the source of YHVH’s wisdom.


BIBLE REFERENCES:

2 Timothy 3:15
From childhood you have known the Holy Scriptures which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Messiah Yeshua. All Scripture is inspired by YHVH and useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that servant of YHVH may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

Jeremiah 31:31-34
“Behold, days are coming,” declares YHVH, “when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah, not like the covenant which I made with their fathers in the day I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke, although I was a husband to them,” declares YHVH. “But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days,” declares YHVH, “I will put My law within them and on their heart I will write it; and I will be their Elohim, and they shall be My people. “They will not teach again, each man his neighbor and each man his brother, saying, ‘Know YHVH,’ for they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them,” declares YHVH, “for I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more.”

© Copyright 2017. Signs & Wonders Ministry.  All Rights Reserved.

No comments: