HOMEABOUTARTICLESVIDEOSLINKSSUPPORT USCONTACT US

March 8, 2017

ISRAEL

APPENDIX TO STATEMENT OF FAITH
THE 13 PRINCIPLES OF A MESSIANIC BELIEVER
PRINCIPLE NO. 9


I believe in YHVH’s irrevocable choice of the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob as His chosen people; the Land of Israel as His special place; the City of Jerusalem as His royal capital; the family of David as His royal dynasty.  Israel is the name given to Jacob during his encounter with the Angel of YHVH at the river Jabbok.  Israel became the father of twelve tribes.  His name means “Prince with YHVH” and one who “has power with YHVH.”  Israel has struggled and overcame, therefore his destiny is interwoven with the Eternal One.  After the Exodus, the tribes of Israel later named their land Israel. Since that time, the land of Israel has become the center of all prophetic activities and is aptly named YHVH’s prophetic time clock.  I believe YHVH will bring about many pivotal prophecies to fulfillment in the land of Israel, before and after the second coming of Yeshua HaMashiach. 


BIBLE REFERENCES:

Romans 11:29
For YHVH’s gifts and his call are irrevocable.

Genesis 12:1-3
Abram Journeys to Egypt
         Now YHVH said to Abram,
         “Go forth from your country,
         And from your relatives
         And from your father’s house,
         To the land which I will show you;
And I will make you a great nation,
         And I will bless you,
         And make your name great;
         And so you shall be a blessing;
And I will bless those who bless you,
         And the one who curses you I will curse.
         And in you all the families of the earth will be blessed.”

Genesis 13:14-17    
YHVH said to Abram, after Lot had separated from him, “Now lift up your eyes and look from the place where you are, northward and southward and eastward and westward; for all the land which you see, I will give it to you and to your descendants forever. “I will make your descendants as the dust of the earth, so that if anyone can number the dust of the earth, then your descendants can also be numbered. “Arise, walk about the land through its length and breadth; for I will give it to you.”

Genesis 22:15-18
Then the angel of YHVH called to Abraham a second time from heaven, and said, “By Myself I have sworn, declares YHVH, because you have done this thing and have not withheld your son, your only son, indeed I will greatly bless you, and I will greatly multiply your seed as the stars of the heavens and as the sand which is on the seashore; and your seed shall possess the gate of their enemies. “In your seed all the nations of the earth shall be blessed, because you have obeyed My voice.”

Exodus 19:5
YHVH to the Israelites:
Now if you obey me fully and keep my covenant, then out of all nations you will be my treasured possession. Although the whole earth is mine,

Deuteronomy 4:5-8
 “See, I have taught you statutes and judgments just as YHVH my Elohim commanded me, that you should do thus in the land where you are entering to possess it. “So keep and do them, for that is your wisdom and your understanding in the sight of the peoples who will hear all these statutes and say, ‘Surely this great nation is a wise and understanding people.’ “For what great nation is there that has a god so near to it as is YHVH our Elohim whenever we call on Him? “Or what great nation is there that has statutes and judgments as righteous as this whole law which I am setting before you today?

Deuteronomy 6:4
Hear, O Israel: YHVH Elohenu, YHVH is one.

Deuteronomy 12:5
Rather, you must seek YHVH your Elohim at the place of worship he himself will choose from among all the tribes--the place where his name will be honored. To that place you must go.

Deuteronomy 11:8-9
(and whole chapter)
8Observe therefore all the commands I am giving you today, so that you may have the strength to go in and take over the land that you are crossing the Jordan to possess, 9and so that you may live long in the land YHVH swore to your ancestors to give to them and their descendants, a land flowing with milk and honey.

Chapter 11:
-Love and Obey YHVH Elohim. Remember his deliverance.
-Observe all commands, receive rains and abundance.
-Be careful of other nations that might entice you to worship idols.
-Observe all commands and I will drive away these nations.
-Blessings and curses.

King David’s Dynasty:
2 Samuel 7:13
He is the one who will build a house for my Name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever.

2 Samuel 7:25-29
“And now, YHVH Elohim, keep forever the promise you have made concerning your servant and his house. Do as you promised, so that your name will be great forever. Then people will say, ‘YHVH Almighty is Elohim over Israel!’ And the house of your servant David will be established in your sight. “YHVH Almighty, Eloah of Israel, you have revealed this to your servant, saying, ‘I will build a house for you.’ So your servant has found courage to pray this prayer to you. Adonai YHVH, you are Elohim! Your covenant is trustworthy, and you have promised these good things to your servant. Now be pleased to bless the house of your servant, that it may continue forever in your sight; for you, Adonai YHVH, have spoken, and with your blessing the house of your servant will be blessed forever.”

1 Kings 2:45
But King Solomon will be blessed, and David's throne will remain secure before YHVH forever."

Psalms 76:1-2
For the choir director; on stringed instruments. A Psalm of Asaph, a Song. Elohim is known in Judah; His name is great in Israel. His tabernacle is in Salem; His dwelling place also is in Zion.

Psalm 102:18-22
This will be written for the generation to come,
         That a people yet to be created may praise YHVH.
For He looked down from His holy height;
         From heaven YHVH gazed upon the earth,
To hear the groaning of the prisoner,
         To set free those who were doomed to death,
That men may tell of the name of YHVH in Zion
         And His praise in Jerusalem,
When the peoples are gathered together,
         And the kingdoms, to serve YHVH.

Isaiah 2:1-3,
YHVH’s Universal Reign
      The word which Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem.
Now it will come about that in the last days
         The mountain of the house of YHVH
         Will be established as the chief of the mountains,
         And will be raised above the hills;
         And all the nations will stream to it.
And many peoples will come and say,
         “Come, let us go up to the mountain of YHVH,
         To the house of the God of Jacob;
         That He may teach us concerning His ways
         And that we may walk in His paths.”
         For the law will go forth from Zion and the word of YHVH from Jerusalem.

Jeremiah 31:35-37,
Thus says YHVH,
         Who gives the sun for light by day
         And the fixed order of the moon and the stars for light by night,
         Who stirs up the sea so that its waves roar;
         YHVH Almighty is His name:
“If this fixed order departs
         From before Me,” declares YHVH,
         “Then the offspring of Israel also will cease
         From being a nation before Me forever.”
Thus says YHVH,
         “If the heavens above can be measured
         And the foundations of the earth searched out below,
         Then I will also cast off all the offspring of Israel
         For all that they have done,” declares YHVH.

Ezekiel 34:20-24
      Therefore, thus says YHVH Elohim to them, “Behold, I, even I, will judge between the fat sheep and the lean sheep. “Because you push with side and with shoulder, and thrust at all the weak with your horns until you have scattered them abroad, therefore, I will deliver My flock, and they will no longer be a prey; and I will judge between one sheep and another.
      “Then I will set over them one shepherd, My servant David, and he will feed them; he will feed them himself and be their shepherd. “And I, YHVH, will be their Elohim, and My servant David will be prince among them; I YHVH have spoken.

Ezekiel 37:21-28
The Kingdom of David
“Say to them, ‘Thus says YHVH Elohim, “Behold, I will take the sons of Israel from among the nations where they have gone, and I will gather them from every side and bring them into their own land; and I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel; and one king will be king for all of them; and they will no longer be two nations and no longer be divided into two kingdoms. “They will no longer defile themselves with their idols, or with their detestable things, or with any of their transgressions; but I will deliver them from all their dwelling places in which they have sinned, and will cleanse them. And they will be My people, and I will be their Elohim.
      “My servant David will be king over them, and they will all have one shepherd; and they will walk in My ordinances and keep My statutes and observe them. “They will live on the land that I gave to Jacob My servant, in which your fathers lived; and they will live on it, they, and their sons and their sons’ sons, forever; and David My servant will be their prince forever. “I will make a covenant of peace with them; it will be an everlasting covenant with them. And I will place them and multiply them, and will set My sanctuary in their midst forever. “My dwelling place also will be with them; and I will be their Elohim, and they will be My people. “And the nations will know that I am YHVH who sanctifies Israel, when My sanctuary is in their midst forever.”’”

Romans 9:1-11
Solicitude for Israel
      I am telling the truth in Messiah, I am not lying, my conscience testifies with me in the Holy Spirit, that I have great sorrow and unceasing grief in my heart. For I could wish that I myself were accursed, separated from Messiah for the sake of my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh, who are Israelites, to whom belongs the adoption as sons, and the glory and the covenants and the giving of the Law and the temple service and the promises, whose are the fathers, and from whom is the Messiah according to the flesh, who is over all, Elohim blessed forever. Amen.
      But it is not as though the word of Elohim has failed. For they are not all Israel who are descended from Israel; nor are they all children because they are Abraham’s descendants, but: “THROUGH ISAAC YOUR DESCENDANTS WILL BE NAMED.” That is, it is not the children of the flesh who are children of Eloahim, but the children of the promise are regarded as descendants. For this is the word of promise: “AT THIS TIME I WILL COME, AND SARAH SHALL HAVE A SON.” And not only this, but there was Rebekah also, when she had conceived twins by one man, our father Isaac; for though the twins were not yet born and had not done anything good or bad, so that Elohim’s purpose according to His choice would stand, not because of works but because of Him who calls, it was said to her, “THE OLDER WILL SERVE THE YOUNGER.” 13Just as it is written, “JACOB I LOVED, BUT ESAU I HATED.”

Romans 11:1-6
The Remnant of Israel
I ask then: Did YHVH reject his people? By no means! I am an Israelite myself, a descendant of Abraham, from the tribe of Benjamin. Elohim did not reject his people, whom he foreknew. Don’t you know what Scripture says in the passage about Elijah—how he appealed to YHVH against Israel: “Adonai, they have killed your prophets and torn down your altars; I am the only one left, and they are trying to kill me”a ? And what was Elohim’s answer to him? “I have reserved for myself seven thousand who have not bowed the knee to Baal.”So too, at the present time there is a remnant chosen by grace. And if by grace, then it cannot be based on works; if it were, grace would no longer be grace.


© Copyright 2017. Signs & Wonders Ministry.  All Rights Reserved.

No comments: